New Year. New Faces!

EPIC Says Goodbye to 2016, and Hello to 2017!

New Staff

The Eastern Pregnancy Information Clinic welcomes new staff members. Starting January 2017 Theresa Beverly, formerly the center’s CFO has stepped into the role of Executive Director. Also joining the center is Monica Gibbs as office manager and administrative assistant. Agape' Adams will serve as client advocate and administrator of client services of the New Bern office and Karen Outland will continue serving as client advocate and administrator of client services of the Kinston office. Julie Hunsinger, Nurse Manager at Kinston Center and Juanita Jones, Ultrasound tech at New Bern Center, provide medical services.

New Volunteers

We welcome Miss Carol to our New Bern Location! Our volunteers are the meat and potatoes of our organization. We depend on our community of friends to help us serve our clients. Our volunteers are committed to presenting the Gospel of Our Lord to women with crisis-pregnancies--both in word and in deed. It is done by the way they carry themselves, the way they answer our phone in the receptionist office, the way they encourage the women who come in for support, and by the way they care for our baby boutique. Our volunteers give us the ability to offer all of our services free of charge to women facing pregnancy with little or no support.

New Location

We have moved! The EPIC Center has two locations, 1505 S Glenburnie Rd Ste O, New Bern NC and 304 N Queen St, Kinston NC.  EPIC serves, Craven, Duplin, Greene, Jones, Lenoir, and Pamlico counties. The EPIC Centers provide services to women in the areas of birth preparation, child care, parenting, and abortion alternatives. The centers also offer free pregnancy tests, limited ultrasounds, and Christian based counseling. Partnering with churches, individuals, and community groups it offers volunteer and fundraising opportunities to help provide resources for its clients.

Write a comment

Comments: 11
  • #1

Can Someone Do My Essay For Me (Friday, 14 July 2017 01:53)

There is no general feeling of religious group, or personality: excessively numerous divergences. After a seemingly endless amount of time, there is less and less, one arrangement of social esteems most of the occupants can identify with, which implies: I'm that, this; "I'm an American".

• #2

Do My College Homework (Wednesday, 26 July 2017 01:57)

Volunteers are focused on exhibiting the Gospel of Our Lord to ladies with emergency pregnancies- - both in word and in deed. It is finished by the way they convey themselves, the way they answer our telephone in the secretary office, the way they empower the ladies who come in for bolsters.

• #3

Essay Services UK (Friday, 28 July 2017 05:43)

I like your tips and traps. I simply subscribed to your channel. I am viewing different recordings now. Entirely cool hah! ;)

• #4

Write my Paper for me (Friday, 28 July 2017 06:54)

There is no broad sentiment religious gathering, or identity: unnecessarily various divergences. After an apparently unending measure of time, there is less and less, one game plan of social regards the greater part of the inhabitants can relate to, which suggests: I'm that, this; "I'm an American"

• #5

Can You Write My Assignment (Friday, 28 July 2017 06:56)

Volunteers are centered around displaying the Gospel of Our Lord to women with crisis pregnancies- - both in word and in deed. It is done by the way they pass on themselves, the way they answer our phone in the secretary office, the way they enable the women who come in for supports.

• #6

EssayMall (Friday, 28 July 2017 08:22)

I'm exceptionally enchanted out of your ingenious addressing and noteworthy announced records. Much appreciated tons

• #7

More about Me (Friday, 28 July 2017 08:54)

Awesome Article it its truly enlightening and inventive update us as often as possible with new updates. its was truly important. much obliged.

• #8

Do my Dissertation (Friday, 28 July 2017 09:10)

I just couldn't leave your site before proposing that I really adored the typical data that you supply to us. I'm going to be back ceaselessly to check up your new posts. Continue Doing like this Good fortunes! Much obliged for setting aside the opportunity to examine this, I feel unequivocally about it and love adapting more on this subject.

• #9

instantessay.co.uk (Monday, 31 July 2017 07:41)

This is a to an unprecedented degree illuminating article. I likewise agree with your post title and your genuinely well clear up your point of view. I am astoundingly lively to see this post. A dedication of thankfulness is all together for share with us. Keep it up and share the more most related post.

• #10

EssaySpot.co.uk (Monday, 31 July 2017 07:42)

Truly, this article is really one of the most perfectly awesome ever. I am an antique "Article" specialist and I every so often read some new articles if I find them interesting. Additionally, I found this one very intriguing and it should go into my social occasion.

Great work!

• #11

that way (Tuesday, 15 August 2017 14:18)

same as me :)